April 22 , 2020
|ARS METAPHYSICA - Bestsellers for March 2020 (by Revenue)|
|1||4||Jesus the Phoenician||Karim El Koussa||Religious History|
|2||--||The Complete Story of the Worldwide Invasion of the Orange Orbs||Terry Ray||Paranormal|
|3||--||The Phoenician Code||Karim El Koussa||Metaphysical Fiction|
|4||--||The ABCs of Narcissism||Michelle Hoffer||Self-Help|
|5||2||Living in the Afterlife||Michele Livingston||Metaphysical|
- Part I
- Etymology of the Savior's Name
- The Great Annunciation
- The Family of Jesus
- Part II
- The Geographical Region: Mt. Carmel & Bet-Lahem of Galilee
- The Historical Evidence of Jesus the Galilean
- The Galilean Disciples of Jesus
- Part III
- The Cultural and Religious Entourage at the Time of Jesus
- The Hypothetical Jesus the Jew Fails to Prove Himself Once Again
- Which God and What Temple?
- Part IV
- The Extra-New Testament Sources
- The Church New Testament
- The Religion and Theology of Jesus the Phoenician
- Authentic Maps of the Phoenician Bethlehem Bet(h)-Lahem (House of Bread)
- Map 1 - Section of "Palestine"
- Map 2 - Section of ancient "Soria"
- (This is a section of the first scientific map of Syria (meaning Phoenicia). It was drawn by the geographer Ptolemy around 150 AD, basing it on the work of Arastonis and Marinos of Tyre.)
- Map 3 - Section of "Bird's Eye View of the Holy Land"
- Map 4 - Section of "Israel"
- The Grotto of Makadoushi where Virgin Lady Maryām waited for her son to return from his missionary journeys in Jerusalem
- The Lebanese Kana or Qana: the place of origin of the Virgin Lady Maryām and the famous wedding of Kana where the first miracle of turning water into wine occurred
- Table 1 - Yāwshu Family Tree
- Table 2 - The Apostles
- Table 3 - The Approximate Timeline of the Most Important Christian Events and the Development of the Church New Testament